First take of my salad dressing
- White wine vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Olive Oil
- sugar (?)
- Pour Olive oil : Vinegar in 3:1 ratio into a jar
- Add mustard.
- Shake the hell of that jar.
- Taste, put salt, pepper & other stuffs to taste.
- Dijon mustard is bloody salty and not giving a spicy kick at all.
- Pouring too much of mustard. The salad jar doesn’t look nice when left to be layered.
- I kept pouring vinegar it’s more like 2:1 rather than 3:1. Too sour for other people 😦
What I’ll try next
- Smaller portion. Filling 3/4 of the jar is what to aim for.
- Use dijon sparingly to control saltiness.
- To add real spicy kick, will try using wasabi powder instead. Big surprise! Mwahahahah
- LESS VINEGAR. stick to 3:1 ratio.
- Vinegar go first. Oil floats atop so it’s easier to measure portion.